7 How to add FOLLOWERS widget to blogger

How to add FOLLOWERS widget to blogger


You Want to know who regularly reads your blog and set up a public base of loyal readers for your blog?


So you must add this tool until it becomes its own blog FOLLOWERS





Add this gadget is very simple

login on your account Go to "Dessign" then "Page Elements"


Click on the link "Add Gadget" which appears on the sidebar of the layout


In the pop-up window look for this tools "Followers" and click on it


Now you can save with the default style of your template


and you can choose a new style 


after you choose what you want click "save" and go to you blog
look the result , these is my result



one Follower "very bad result" -_^

We meet on another post,, Bye

7 comments:

Very informative blog you have here following you back thanks a lot.

Hi, Thank you for your response is encouraging
and welcome in my followers you are the first (:

Hi. I'm having some problems with the Followers widget on my website. Could you please have a look and suggest what the problem might be. Since when I changed the template of my website, the followers widget shows a blank space. I can edit the HTML if you can help me with it. Thanks

@Abhay Bajaj, try to remove it and add it again, if not work, connect to your account google and go to http://www.google.com/friendconnect/ and read this http://support.google.com/friendconnect/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2440229 i hope that help you :)

hi im new to this, may i ask your kind help to have Followers Widget and others such as HTML. . thank you in advance. . . God bless

The problem is that i dont want a google+ account and in the widget area the only option is google+followers. cant i have followers untill i sign up to google+?? not fair..

I like the valuable information you supply for your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and test once more here regularly. I'm fairly sure I will learn plenty of new stuff proper right here!
website design

Enregistrer un commentaire

Most Viewed

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More